Why AV Constructions?
- Offer beautiful, world-class constructions in line with the best practices in the industry.
- Ensure that each one of our project stands out from the rest, in terms of design aesthetics and global standards of construction.
- Set industry benchmarks project after project - reinforcing the best of conceptual innovation and cutting-edge construction technologies.
- Are synonymous with quality, expertise and trust, evident in each of our projects.
- Have a proven track record in the industry, the depth of resources and breadth of expertise.
Uppal is a very prime location and one of the fastest growing areas in Hyderabad. Located east of Hyderabad city on National Highway 202 to Warangal and Northern Bank of River Musi.
An extremely peaceful area, close to main roads and commercial establishments, it has less traffic congestion compared to other areas in Hyderabad. Truly cosmopolitan in every sense, it is an area that is comfortable for locals as well as for outsiders.
Rapidly growing, Uppal will enjoy the benefits of the following projects in the coming years. Once completed, they will further transform the importance of the area while providing immense benefits to its residents.
- C.M. announced Krishna water supply to this area
- Proposal of area merging in GHMC or separate municipality
- Proposed Krishna Water supply for both Peerzadiguda and Medipally Villages
- Affordable land cost when compared with other city surrounding areas
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) which is engaged in research in power sector, transformers quality testing etc
- Spacious Forest land with proposed Jogging Track which is already announced by C.M. Mr. Kiran Kumar Reddy
- Rajiv Swagruha at Pocharam village
- Samskruthi (Singapore) Township in APHB land at Pocharam village
- Raheja’s MIND SPACE IT Park (approximately 20,000 jobs which requires 10,000 dwelling units)
- INFOSYS IT Corridor in SEZ in 447 acres (approximately 1,00,000 jobs which requires 50,000 dwelling units)
- Proposed C.C.M.B. Research Centre at Bibinagar
- N.T.P.C & Rajiv Gruhakalpa at Ghanapur village
- Outer ring road junction at Ghatkesar
- H.P.C.L. at 2Km from Ghatkesar
- NIMS hospital and research centre at Bibinagar
- Proposed MMTS from Bhongir to Secunderabad & terminal at Pocharam
- Many Engineering, Pharmacy Management colleges located along with National Highway
While Uppal is bound to see the upcoming projects take shape in the coming years, it already enjoys the following benefits giving it an added leverage over many other areas in Hyderabad.
- Easily approachable from all parts of Hyderabad city.
- Only 10 Minutes drive from Tarnaka and Ramanthapur,
- Only 9 Km from Koti, Imliban Bus Stand & 12 Km form Secunderabad Railway Station,
- Only 45 minutes drive from Shamshabad International Airport. After completion of O.R.R, it will take only 30 min
- 7 Km from HMDA Head office & Osmania University
- 5 Km form G.E Money, Genpact office at Hubsiguda
- 5 Km from International Cricket stadium.
- 2 Km from I-MAX Theatre ,at Uppal
- 5 Km from Uppal SEZ
- Many Shopping complexes are coming up on NH.202 at Uppal bus depot, Medipally and Boduppal
- 15 Govt and private banks within one Km radius of Uppal bus depot
About New ITIR region of Uppal and Pocharam
The new upcoming ITIR (Information Technology Investment Region) in Telangana state would focus on the hitherto untouched Eastern part, mainly Uppal and Mamidpipalli, Raviryal, Adibatla, Pocharam and Maheswaram. Once in place, it’s expected to give Hyderabad a start to the second wave of IT development.
To be set up at an investment of around Rs 2.19 lakh crore, the IT and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITeS) sectors will attract investments of 1.18 lakh crore and the Electronic Hardware Manufacturing (EHM) sector Rs 1.01 lakh crore. The major investment will be through public-private partnerships model.
The ITIR is envisaged as self contained integrated knowledge cluster dedicated to establishment and growth of IT, ITES, and EHM units. In other words, it will be a combination of production units, public utilities, logistic, environmental protection mechanism, residential areas and administrative services.
The ITIR will also include Special Economic Zones (SEZs), industrial parks, free trade zones, warehousing zones, export oriented units, growth centres, existing settlements/ industries and estates/services. Overall, once set up, the ITIR is expected to generate direct employment of 14.8 lakh and indirect employment of 55.9 lakh.
About Hyderabad Metro Rail at Uppal
The World's Largest Public-Private Partnership Project (PPP) in the Metro Sector, Hyderabad Metro Rail Project that is progressing at a lively place, will once completed transform Hyderabad as the preferred city in India. The integrated urban transport planning using inter-modal connectivity and convenient sky-walks, will mark the beginning of an era of seamless commuting in India.
The Metro is about 4 kms from all our sites at Uppal. Currently, an 8 kms railway track on the ground is already laid inside the Uppal Metro depot, to function as a test track for Metro trains before services begin on the elevated sections. Another 10 kms of track, divided into two sections, will also be laid for maintenance. Later all Metro trains will be gradually brought to the ground level from the elevated sections inside the 100-acre depot.
Apart from the test track and the huge main workshop in 3.5 acres, an electric sub-station is coming up to supply power exclusively to the project. The nerve centre for the running of the Metro for all three routes — the Operations & Communications Centre’s (OCC) five-storied structure — is being expedited on a one-acre site. A 3 kms boundary wall has been built around the depot, which is to be guarded by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) once the facilities are ready to roll.
The first metro rail station in Hyderabad will come up at Uppal. The Metro will provide another convenient public service transport facility thereby making their journey to and fro destination areas comfortable and stress-free. In addition, the Project will be integrated with existing railway stations, suburban railway network (MMTS) and bus stations to ensure seamless and comfortable travel.
Another positive is that the HMR stations at Uppal and elsewhere will be completely eco-friendly, having natural ventilation with no air-conditioning and will use solar power.